USB dongle receiver for PERIDUO-707-white
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The perfect solution for those who have lost or damaged their original PERIDUO-707's USB dongle. With this USB dongle, you can easily re-establish the connection between your keyboard/mouse and computer in just a few simple steps. Follow the instructions to rebind the dongle to your PERIDUO-707. Once the connection has been established, you can use your original PERIDUO-707 combo set just like before.
All language layouts of PERIDUO-707 White.
How to rebind receiver to the product
- Unzip the file and then run PD-707BindingTool.exe
- Plug the receiver into the USB port. If the receiver connects to the software successfully, it will show OK.
- Press the button of “Start Binding Mode”. Then the screen will show Bind.
- Press the connect button on the keyboard for 10 seconds. The binding software will show Bind OK. After that, please press A & B keys and the screen will show KBPASS.
- Switch the mouse on. Press the button of "Start binding Mode". Then the screen will show Bind.
- Press the connect button on mouse for 10 seconds. The binding software will show Bind OK. After that, please press the Left & Right buttons and the screen will show MouPASS.